Travel and Tourism in any country are considered as the fastest and largest growing economic section globally. Its contribution to GDP (Gross Domestic Product) the employment has been rising in a significant manner. Travel and tourism appear as a vital category of services in worldwide exports. Increasing income levels, lifestyle changes, development of tourism, regulatory support, and policy stated by government play essential role in growing travel and tourism section in any country. However, some country facing challenges like the lack of quality tourism infrastructure, Health, and safety of tourists, road tax structure varies from countries to other countries, a shortfall of manpower to guide the tourist. While several programs and plans already implemented to overcome the difficulties and complete efforts has been taken by state and central governments, the private sector and maintenance of travel and tourism section in the country. Another important part of travel and tourism is the hospitality industry, it is a huge group business and its main aim is to provide quality services and products to travelers. Travel and tourism section have grown as the biggest civilian industry in worldwide and travel & tourism divided into 5 major such as Lodging operation, Food and Beverage, Transportation service, Activities and retail stores.
DIRECT CONTRIBUTION OF TRAVEL & TOURISM TO GDP
TOTAL CONTRIBUTION OF TRAVEL & TOURISM TO GDP
- Lodging operation: Lodging operation consists of Hotels, Motels, Resorts, condominiums, B&B, conference centers, casinos Etc. The lodging operation is considered as one of the vast sectors underneath travel & tourism industry.
- Transportation Services: Transportation service includes Railway, Metro’s, Bikes, Autos, Airplanes, Limousines, and ships.
- Food and Beverage: Food and Beverages consist of Vending Machines, catering, cruise ships, Bars, Banquets, snack bars, Outdoor catering, restaurant.
- Retail stores: It involves Souvenir shops, Art shops, Gift shops, Markets, Etc.
- Activities: Business, Entertainment, Recreation, Study Trips, Ethnic festivals, sporting events etc.
DIRECT CONTRIBUTION OF TRAVEL & TOURISM TO EMPLOYMENT
TOTAL CONTRIBUTION OF TRAVEL & TOURISM TO GDP
Fact about Thailand country:
Thailand country located in the southeast Asia, this country is the combination of inspiring temples, natural beauty, warm hospitality and it’s grown as one of the famous tourist spots around the world. It attracts lots of people from another country to visit these people every year and the best thing regarding Thailand is, it’s fully surrounded by nature. If anyone wants to spend more time with nature and peace you can choose Thailand, after visiting the tourist spot in Thailand you can feel that you have taken a correct decision. Thai people are independent, understanding, fun loving and they are very free to enjoy their life and the reason towards this great attitude owing to the influence of Buddhism. In Thailand food is rich in taste, especially Thai cuisine and you can get many types of food and it will be spicy and sweet as well.
The tropical climate is one of the reasons to increase the Tourister around the world and the people who can’t able to tolerate the heat can come in the month of February and they can enjoy till the month of May or November. The culture of Thailand highly influenced by following countries, China and India. English is the common language in Thailand you won’t find any language problem here. Bangkok is considered as one of the most popular places and this state contains more beautiful spot. Best time to visit the Thailand country is winter season, which comes between the months of November to March.
Is Thailand Luxury Holiday giving excitement?
A country which is rich in heritage, culture, historical, natural sites are the reasons make Thailand one of Asia’s tourism gems. There are lots of adventures and experience hidden at every stop and at every turn. If anyone talks about Thailand they won’t forget to speak about Phuket, it is a beautiful coastal treasures and Thailand country has 3,200 Km of coastline. It has more and beautiful and elegant beaches in Asia, which have been found in Thailand country. In this country, Luxury holiday won’t provide complete satisfaction without spending your days in the sights of tropical paradise. Thailand is a collection of animated scenes which comprise active modern cities with full of motorbike and tuk-tuks crowd. Thailand has many tourist places to visit such as crystal blue beaches, great food, thick jungle, cheap beach and many best luxury hotels which are available with affordable budget. Some of the tourist spots which are attracted by the Tourister can be explained below:
- Chiang Rai: It is located on the north side of Thailand and it serves as the important commercial hub of Golden Triangle, which involve the borders of Thailand such as Laos and Myanmar. The Chiang Rai town is very quiet in the daytime, but at night restaurants and souvenir stalls will start to do their actions.
- Pai: It is held in northern Thailand and this quiet village is the part of Mae Hong Son stretching between Mae Hong son and Chiang Mai. It’s one of the popular tourist spots, Tourister wishes to travel to this region. Pai is located among the mountain foothills and there may be lots of chances for visiting hill tribes and trekking. Outside the city contains hot springs, elephant camps, and beautiful waterfalls. Additionally, Pai river also attracts the Tourister more.
- Phanom Rung: Hindu shrine complex and it is located near the Nang Rong village. This temple sanctuary architecture was outstanding and it was built by the Khmer culture in between the tenth and thirteenth centuries. The god present in this temple is Lord Shiva and this temple was made of laterite and sandstone. Phanom Rung was constructed to indicate Mount Kailash, the home of Shiva. This complex faces east and the sunshine will come through all fifteen sanctuary doorways for four times in a year. The Phanom Rung temple celebrates the festival during the month of April which involves Brahmin ceremonies and light shows.
- Railay: Railay is a small place in which anyone can go only by boat because of high limestone cliffs and these cliffs attracted by rock climbers from all people around the world. This area is also a popular place in Thailand, owing to its pretty beaches and relaxing atmosphere. It doesn’t have any high rise buildings and many constructions are hidden among the trees.
- Khaosok National Park: It is one of Thailand’s beautiful wildlife reserves, which contain jungle forests, rivers and lakes and limestone karsts. This place serves as home to many wild creatures such as barking deer, Asian elephants, wild boar, Malayan tapirs, bears and different types of monkeys like langurs, pig-tailed macaques, and gibbons. There are lots of trails in the park through which visitors can enjoy the jungle forest by taking photos of beautiful waterfalls, swim in pools and to spot wildlife.
- Ayuthaya: Ayutha city is placed in the River valley of Chao Phraya in Thailand. It was declared as the most magnificent place on earth and it is an attractive site, with 3 palaces, more than four hundred temples and populous reached around 1,000,000. The destruction of Ayuthaya is considered as a major attraction for the Tourister now and it can be easily reached the boat, bus, train or van.
- Kanchanaburi: It is located in the east of Thailand and it was admired due to the beautiful scenery, national parks, and waterfalls. Several museums and war will explain regarding the city and this city includes national parks which provide extraordinary scenery, caves, and waterfalls.
- Bangkok: Bangkok is the capital of Thailand and it is considered as the largest city which includes high rise building, ancient temples, magnificent palaces, bustling markets, streets lined with tantalizing foods, glittering nightclubs. The City is described as concrete jungle jam due to its traffic and air pollution. The famous tourist spot, Khao San Road is a good place to start cheap shopping, nightlife and also it has a popular temple named as Wat Phra Kaew, it contains Emerald made Buddha.
- Thailand Island: Thailand Island is famous because of its beautiful beaches, and others for its gorgeous scenery. Phuket is the largest and developed island in Thailand, which are connected by two bridges. There are much more pleasant and beautiful islands to pick as a Tourister.
- Thai-Burma Railway: The two-hour journey in the train is needed to see the River Kwai to Nam Tok and it is the most scenic and popular train rides. Even though the views were elegant its history makes the ride more special. Asian laborers were horrified and attain deadly race to finish this railroad. Presently, the portion of the original rail line is working.
- Northern hill tribes: Northern Thailand spot has several interesting places and ethnic minorities these are named as hill tribes. Most of the tribes have migrated to the region before the hundred years from Asian interior. There are lots of ways is possible to go for trekking and to visit more numerous villages where the people are happy to see the arriving of tourists.
- Similan Islands: Similan Island is the most popular island in the Thailand country, in which it gives gorgeous look by coral reefs and rock formations with unique shapes. Experienced divers mainly enjoy the hot spots like the Elephant Head Rock and East of Eden.
VISITOR EXPORTS AND INTERNATIONAL TOURIST ARRIVALS TO THAILAND
CAPITAL INVESTMENT IN TRAVEL & TOURISM TO THAILAND
Main attraction of Thailand Country:
Thailand country attraction is endlessly owing to Buddhist monks, ancient monasteries, floating markets, colorful hill tribes, rave parties, exotic wildlife, dense rainforests, tropical Islands, pristine coral reefs and golden beaches. Then the most exuberant city, Bangkok, the capital of Thailand in Southeast Asia, that would show the clear structure of Thailand beauty. Thai people are very kind and understandable to other people and the travel smorgasbord had been attracted by every person from middle to billionaires and Tourister can find many levels of comfort what they need from middle hostels to five-star places. Every high hotel in Thailand contains air conditioning facility and many hotels providing spa treatments and Thai massages. Thailand is indicated as a place of adventure and the Islands & beaches of Thailand south can make use of sports like scuba divers, water sports, and rock climbers which make them enthusiasm. In the north of Thailand, people can enjoy by trekking, wildlife spot, and natural playground. Bathing under chill water fall will create a wonderful and most memorable things in every person’s life. When coming to the food the cuisine is one of the best food in Thai, which is more spicy and delicious. From street calls, night markets to fine restaurants, people contain fork in their hand.
How to travel to Thailand, the beautiful country:
- Reach Thailand by Flight: To go Thailand from other countries you can go by flight option if you are a foreigner, it has lots of flights are available in national and international. The national airline which flies from many international locations. Bangkok Airways also provide international flights to any destination within Asia, but there are no flights directly available from the US. Flight amount will get cheaper during April and June month and in the month of August to November cost will be more expensive. In the month of December to March price will be more expensive.
- Travel by rail: The State Railway of Thailand provides train services in between Butterworth, Malaysia, and Bangkok. Some express train operates directly between Singapore and Bangkok, but which is very expensive.
- Driving to Thailand: Road passage is possible through Cambodia, Malaysia & Laos s but people can find coach operators at the bus station, but services by minivan will be faster.
- Travel by Boat: You can travel to Thailand by boat too, and it has more international shipping companies & contain different cruise lines. Ships from Singapore, Hong Kong, Europe and Australia make regular stops in Laem Chabang and Phuket ports.
Thailand Tourism spot invites more Tourister to visit:
Thailand has a steady stream of visitors around the world and Thai country is one of the most enjoyable countries. Tourist attractions will be found in other countries and it has lots of places to visit in north and south. The Southern part of Thailand provides the visitors such as sandy beaches, natural scenes and nearly hundreds of islands. To the east, there are many archaeological sites and mysterious ruins, then the other historical sites provide impression towards the Kingdom’s rich history. Thailand country is well known among other country people due to its warm hospitality and rich cultural heritage. It contains lots of colorful festivals like Thai New Year, Loy Kratong, the water festival, and the lights festival. Addition to Thailand country provides a great variety of crafts and arts which are made from local wooden handicrafts.
Travel and Tourism made a great impact on Thailand economy:
Travel and tourism created more impact on Thailand economy and travel & tourism have got larger income than the education, mining, banking, chemicals manufacturing sector and financial services. Depends on its indirect, direct, induced GDP of travel & tourism are 19.3% of Thailand total assets in 2014. This percentage is double the value of the chemical manufacturing sector and its total value is 11.2. When compared to the mining sector, the travel & tourism are four times larger which contain the total value of 5.2 %. Travel & Tourism sector provides nearly 5.4 million induced jobs in the year of 2014 and in this Thailand government directly employs lots of people in all studied sectors excluding agriculture and retail sector. Travel & Tourism supports lots of jobs for the people who are living in Thailand and the employment range are calculated as 14.1% in the year of 2014 but its values are increasing more in upcoming days. It provides more jobs than the other sector, such as education, retail, automotive manufacturing and agricultural sectors. +
- Agriculture – forestry, agriculture, fishing
- Mining – natural gas, extraction of oil, related services
- Chemical manufacturing – drugs and medicine, plastics, paint, rubber, polishes, ink, cosmetics, perfumes, fertilizer, soap, cleaning materials, pesticides, pharmaceutical products
- Automotive manufacturing – Motor vehicle and its accessories & parts
- Retail – retail trade
- Financial service – Financial & Insurance activities
- Banking – All banking activities & related services
- Education – All educational services
Reason people must visit Thailand atleast once:
- Beaches: Thailand has beautiful beaches and these beaches leaves your choice to pick because it contains lots of pretty beaches where you can play and relax your mind.
- People: Thai people are friendly in nature and this country often referred as “ Land of smiles”. Once you visit to Thailand it will be sure that you can have lots of friends.
- Atmosphere: Thailand has a distinctive atmosphere and anyone can enjoy by seeing the surrounding of nature, it considered as another special thing in the Thailand country.
- Food: Thai food is healthy and extremely delicious and you will think you want to cook rarely due to its affordable price. It contains a wide range of noodles, seafood & rice dishes and also you can eat at food stalls, local markets and restaurants.
- Temples: Thailand has many magnificent temples which you can visit at the day time and some of the spectacular temples in the city of Bangkok.
- Night Life: If a person like parties, then Thailand will be the best place for them and in Bangkok city or islands, always some parties will be going on so you won’t get bored.
- Adventures: The most exciting fact about the Thailand country is you cannot find what going to happen next and you can obtain many adventures once you enter into this country. With different beaches and islands, you can get entertainment, leisure, recreations for your holiday and these Thailand visiting experience will give you most wonderful moment. You won’t get any difficulties regarding language because most of the people in Thailand speak English. These things will keep you to come again and again because you can get forgettable moment while visiting Thailand country.