Owning a franchisee business in Thailand can very profitable if run properly. A franchise business license can be acquired easily in Thailand. You can either purchase a part of the whole business or open a sister concern of the parent company. Franchisee opportunities are very lucrative especially for business owners who are looking for the best Thai business as a startup. Franchisees also have lesser operational challenges than starting a business in Thailand right from scratch.
Before starting a franchise business, you need to research the market to get a franchise for the best and most profitable business for sale Thailand. The franchise owner will give you a fair idea on how to conduct the business successfully with a higher chance of gaining profits. Only tested business models need to be chosen for avoiding unwanted risks. Franchising is a simple and convenient solution especially if you are trying to start your own business. Moreover, the franchise business comes as a complete project with affordable budgets. For a business owner, a franchise business is a pre-packaged deal with ensured returns and is often chosen as an alternate business to a traditional startup business.
How to choose the right Franchise business?
The franchise model can boost your dream of starting a small business in Thailand. If you wish to get the most profitable franchisee option, then you should consider the following things.
- Fees: Royalty fees and franchisee costs together make the total investment. If you find the investment affordable, then you can consider going ahead with the deal.
- Company growth: Past growth and profitability of the franchise company is a crucial factor. You can check out the past records of the company in order to find out the profitability report. Apart from the growth rate, you need to also look into closures and operating and open units.
- Assistance: Make sure the company you are choosing will give 100 percent assistance to you. Training times, marketing and operational support, financing availability, litigation and franchisee infrastructure should be included within the list. The company should give proper directions so that you do not find any difficulties in setting up a business in Thailand.
- Financial stability: Financially stability is critical for assessment. The company must possess properly audited financial statements.
- Brand reputation: Brand reputation of the franchise company is important for profitability since you wouldn’t need to invest much on marketing and promotions in the market. Furthermore, if the brand is highly successful then you will not face any challenges in selling off the services or products under the brand’s banner.
These are the five major pillars that need to be looked upon before deciding whether franchisee deal is profitable or not. You can visit the official profiles of the company online for more details. You can also check out reviews and comments of existing customers from the last few years.
Top franchisee options in Thailand
- Tour company franchisee: Thailand is one of the world’s leading travel destination. Travelers all across the globe come to Thailand for recreational trips. The tourism industry is one of the booming industry of Thailand, therefore taking franchisees from any reputed tour or Travel Company can give you a great chance of gaining desirable amounts of profit from the business. Since Thailand is visited by tourists whole year around, you will be able to earn revenues from tourism both during off and peak seasons.
- Restaurant franchisees: Thailand has many popular authentic Thai restaurant chains which are very popular with locals and tourists alike. These restaurants tend to expand their branches and look for people who can be franchisees. Restaurant business is a profitable business in Thailand. The restaurant business is also directly related to food-delivery services. This is a special kind of service that is being opted by many restaurants so that the ordered foods can be delivered to different addresses on time. The food-delivery service business is also becoming a very popular business option in Thailand.
- Franchisees for beauty products: Thailand is a place that deals with a variety of top branded beauty products and especially cosmetics. Local wholesale markets offer high-quality cosmetics in bulk and that too at a reduced cost. You can purchase those products at a lower cost and can sell them after adding your margin. These products are the fastest-selling items in Thailand and thus, you would definitely earn a lot of money from the business. People from many countries come down to Thailand mostly for purchasing affordable cosmetics. The industry of cosmetics is the fastest growing stream in Thailand and thus no slack period will come.
- Health-care franchisees: Health-care seems to be the most popular industry in all across Thailand. The stream has got many sub-branches and thus having franchises in this stream would be really truly profitable in nature. You can take a franchise of either any nursing home or else, you can join as a distributor of medical supplies. In both ways, profit will come to you. There is no lean period for the medical or health-care industry in Thailand. Health is quite a precious thing and thus it needs special care. Health cannot go on in the same condition for long as the illness is a part of life. Therefore, as long as the illness is there, your business’s income will go on.
- Cleaning franchisee: Cleaning services is an emerging business in Thailand these days. Most residential houses and corporate buildings rely on professional laundry and house cleaning services. Moreover, the cleaning services of Thailand are of extremely high quality as professionals deal with the use of advanced technology-based devices. Franchisee fees are also comparatively lower for cleaning services franchisees when compared to other franchises. Of late, floor and tile cleaning services are also gaining popularity in Thailand.
- Franchisee of food products: Thailand gives you the chance of enjoying high-quality food products and especially organic foods. These foods have a huge demand not only in Thailand but also in other neighboring countries. There are some popular brands in Thailand that are solely concentrated on making different kinds of quality processed foods. Some of the popular food products that deal with large volumes are tomato ketchup, dry fruits, fruit juices, fishery products and many more. These items are now available in portable containers and can be easily delivered to customers without any inconvenience.
- Retail franchisee: This is quite a popular business in Thailand and nowadays, more and more new entrepreneurs are joining this stream of business. You need to do your research well and need to contact the best suppliers dealing with high-quality and branded products. Retail business needs to be operated in quite a systematic manner. If you want to set up a chain business, then you also need to collect adequate funds, so that the business’s financing part can be taken care of. You also have to learn about the retailing principles that need to be sincerely followed for running a retail franchise successfully without any hassles.
- Entertainment franchises: The entertainment industry is pretty huge in Thailand. The industry has many sub-branches. You can choose one that clicks to your taste or interest. You can start up your own event-management company or can deal with martial arts for kids. In the entertainment industry, speed growth and expansion are possible. This is the very reason that most beginners go for the selection of this industry. Different fitness ad corporate programs can also be arranged from time to time under this specific stream.
If you want to receive quotes on franchise packages, you need to ask the parent company. You should make a checklist of the essential requirements that need to be made for opening a franchise business conveniently. The seller and buyer of the business will come into a contract so that a legal agreement can be signed. The seller will give you necessary franchisee directions and you just have to follow it. You can also show your interest in the education sector and can open a franchisee of any popular educational institute. In this case, you have to take certain important permissions, otherwise, you will not get the license of opening the business.
Most Interesting Reads :
- What makes Thailand a great startup hub
- The success of small businesses in Asia. Is Asia really booming?
- 10 Key Steps to endure your Startup success in Asia
- How to get most out of your limited funds to ensure the startup process
- Why do you need for Specialist to Startup in Thailand?
Latest posts by Andy Aditya (see all)
- 2022 – Strategies for the hospitality industry to bounce back - May 14, 2022
- Overview of Thailand’s Startup Ecosystem - May 7, 2022
- Critical Success Factors for Startups in Thailand - April 29, 2022